Sunday, April 26, 2009

Starbucks Experience

My sweet husband just bought me a double espresso frappuccino from Starbucks. That is some good stuff! I went to pick my empty cup up to throw it away, when I noticed "The Starbucks Experience" book laying on our coffee table. It has the subtitle "5 Principles for Turning Ordinary Into Extraordinary." While I know they are talking business principles here, it just made me think that perhaps dating your mate should be in the top 5 "Principles for Turning an Ordinary Marriage Into An Extraordinary Marriage".

Last week we made sundaes - this week double shots of caffeine with sugar! It is all good and I love these moments with my man.

P.S. Note to self: Do not drink a double espresso frappuccino from Starbucks at 8:00 p.m. unless you want to continue to be up all night long gazing at the ceiling.

No comments: