Saturday, June 27, 2009

Something New

I love bible studies of all sorts. Several of Beth Moore's dvd series have captured my heart and mind for over two years now. But this summer I am doing something I have never done before. I am doing Jennifer Rothschild's "Me, Myself & Lies" bible study with the Living Proof Ministries blog community. How much fun will this be.

The workbook arrived on Friday and as soon as I turned it over I knew Divine intervention had taken place. It says: "Ever wonder what you should say when you talk to yourself? We all talk to ourselves all the time." I knew it! I just knew it. I am not the only person that talks to themselves. Hallelujah.

This study is also apparently an answer to prayer. The cover reads "Me Myself & Lies . . . a thought-closet makeover". God has a sense of humor. I have been asking Him to do a makeover on my summer wardrobe for several weeks now. Perhaps I should have been more specific.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Sounds like something I need to read too!

Sandy said...

Kim,
I am loving the Me, Myself & Lies study already.
Also, I am always drawn to your comments on the LPM blog site.
I'm glad you received your book.