Thursday, September 23, 2010

No Regret Thursday

God has given me plenty of things to list this week that I do not regret. The lessons have been plentiful and my head about hurts from the various ways God is speaking to me and teaching me and refining me. I never regret it when the Lord purifies and sanctifies my soul. If you smell something burning right now, that would be the dross the Lord is removing from my soul as He has allowed me to walk through a bit of fire this week. Okay, if you really do smell something burning perhaps you should go check. But here is this week's list of things


I DO NOT REGRET


1. Being obedient to the Lord
2. Eating way too many shrimp at Red Lobster last week
3. Being obedient to the Lord even when things don't turn out like I thought they would
4. Being obedient to the Lord when the enemy tries to mess it up
5. Choosing Jesus
6. Not shopping at Wal-mart
7. Resting in the Lord
8. Waiting on the Lord
9. Eating Starbucks ice cream
10. Not giving in to gossip


2 Corinthians 7:10 Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death.

So what do you Not Regret?


Grace to you,
Kim

No comments: