1. Spending time with my grandson Simon
2. Letting my grandson pull my hair while he 'smooches' my cheek
3. Taking a season of rest from the regular bible study routine
4. Not posting "I Do Not Regret" posts for the last couple of weeks
5. Making sacrifices so that my husband and I can get away together
6. Any of the family vacations we took with our children
7. Staying up really late to play games and spend time with my son, daughter & son-in-law
8. Buying used Bible Commentaries
9. Baking cookies - even if they don't last long!
10. Memorizing scripture
My verse for this time: His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 2 Peter 1:3 NIV
2 Corinthians 7:10 Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death.
Grace to you,Kim.