I DO NOT REGRET
1. Not having a Facebook account
2. Cutting coupons and the time it takes
3. Choosing to do "Called to Belong: A Worship Event" for a second time
4. Saying 'no' to the things of this world to follow after Jesus
5. Selling our last house while waiting for God's direction
6. Having a women's bible study
7. Packing my husband's lunches
8. Driving cars that are paid for instead of ones with large payments
9. Cooking meals for my family
10. Writing the last blog about not having regrets!
2 Corinthians 7:10 Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death.
Grace to you,Kim.